Basic Description: The Customer Success Manager will coordinate the client experience, identify the situations and scenarios that inhibit the desired experience, and make and drive forward recommendations to improve processes/policies to meet client needs. They will additionally serve as the preferred point of contact for the client into Amplio. Reporting, presentations, and monitoring projects conducted on behalf of clients and advising on digital marketing strategies on the Amazon platform and other platforms where appropriate.
- Manage the client life cycle beginning with the assignment of the client and ending with decommissioning, or until the account is reassigned.
- Conduct periodic account audits/true-ups, contract maintenance, and support monitoring for assigned clients.
- Assist in the maintenance of client documentation using company tools and assume the role of account expert.
- Coordinate new agreements for client needs (including new services and expirations), and ensure they are signed in a timely manner and properly entered.
- Periodically present status reports for each client (frequency is determined on a per-client basis).
- Drive root cause analysis and remediation, including initiating change management.
- Coordinate with solutions executives and account executives on client matters.
- Respond to submitted surveys with poor rankings to remedy the client situation
- Become the client’s preferred, trusted non-ticket resource at Amplio
- Stay abreast of industry innovations with a concentration of focus around established Amplio services
- 5 years of Amazon experience (Advertising, Promotions, Seller Central, Vendor Central, etc.)
- 5 years of eCommerce experience (Digital Marketing, SEO, SEM, Google, Facebook, Advertising, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience in client-facing roles
- 7+ years professional experience
- Sound business decision-making and critical thinking skills
- Experience working with service contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with a high attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Expert decision making with the ability to establish priorities, credibility, and balance among priorities
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Supervisory Requirements: Does not require supervisory experience
Hours: This position is a fulltime position of 40+ hours
Reporting: VP of Growth and Strategy